Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's All Because of Her........


As we sat on the plane Friday, finally on our way to meet Will and Josie, my thoughts kept going to Susanna. Words can't describe how deeply I wish we were coming to meet her. How utterly sad we still are that we won't be bringing her home.

Yet, because of her amazing story of love we are on our way to meet these two sweet children:



We can never underestimate the power of loving. The courage to love, regardless of our circumstances, can really change lives. Even when things don't turn out in our favor, or that way we want them to.

Susanna taught me that. I am forever in her debt. 

We love you sweet girl!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't seen these updates! I haven't been checking blogs very often lately! Wow! So excited for you and this progress! I'll keep checking in often now. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete