Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sitting in the airport.....

......our journey begins with a bit of frustration. Our flight out of Cincinnati has been delayed for 40 min, which means that we will likely not make our connecting flight to Frankfurt. They have switched us to a different flight, which means a different airline, which means we will be sandwiched in between two other people for the eight hour flight to Germany. My frequent flying husband is working to see what he can do about getting us better seating -- and my long legs hope he can manage it!!

It is at these moments God reminds me that our purpose here is not comfort, but a rescue mission. I should not be surprised by any of the discomfort (in my legs, my feelings, my thoughts) that we will encounter along the way.

More to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment